Shaping the Future of Youth
At CIS, we are strong believers in the ability of our youth to succeed. Our programming and activities are designed to help our youth reach their goals and fulfill their highest potential. We are proud of all our children, and love watching them grow into bright-minded and confident individuals. See how we’re involved in making a difference in our children’s lives.
WHO WE ARE
Committed to Enriching the Lives of Youth
The mission of CIS Twin Cities is to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
CIS of the Twin Cities will accomplish the above mission by:
1) replicating Communities In Schools (CIS) programs throughout the Twin Cities;
2) offering training and technical assistance support to CIS programs in the Twin Cities;
3) promoting the exchange of innovative ideas and information in alternative education;
4) educating the general public and seeking their support of our work;
5) assisting in the development of human and financial resources for CIS program expansion;
6) collaborating with both the public and private sectors to achieve our mission.
NEWS AND UPDATES
CIS PROVEN MODEL OF SUPPORT
The model Communities in Schools uses to support students has been tested and proven effective in schools across the country. Check out this piece by our very own Executive Director!
Communities in Schools of the Twin Cities
56 6th Street East, Suite 307
St. Paul MN 55101